Yunique Sample Manager allows users to digitally manage samples from creation to completion. The lite version of Gerber Technology’s PLM software, YuniquePLM®, easily integrates with the AccuMark® Platform to deliver affordable and hassle-free sample management.
Yunique Sample Manager provides greater insight into the sampling process through seamless integration with AccuMark and the all-new Gerber 3D viewer. The sample manager allows its user to easily create, track and edit both physical and virtual samples, increasing speed and improving the overall fit of the garment.
This is box title
Create and manage samples in just a few clicks.
- Create, track and manage both physical and virtual samples.
- View and make annotations to virtual samples with the all-new Gerber 3D viewer.
- Capture multiple iterations of a sample until it is approved.
Seamlessly pass data to AccuMark and AccuMark 3D.
- Refine pattern data with the ability to quickly launch AccuMark directly from a sample.
- Easily find all samples using a pattern or create a new sample from an existing pattern by launching Yunique Sample Manager directly from AccuMark.
Manage projects and collaborate with teams.
- Easily collaborate with internal teams on samples.
- Track and see what samples are assigned to you.
Easily keep track of all assets.
- Capture fitting measurement data and auto create fit comments.
- Create and maintain a Point of Measure library and measurement templates, including measurement grading data that can be used for physical samples.
- Store other critical attachment data that is relevant to your samples in an online repository.
- Easily manage all of your digital assets online.
- Upload fitting photos and make annotations.
- Gerber 3D Viewer allows any user to view AccuMark 3D files in their browser.
Get up and running quickly.
- No installation required.
- Access data from any location via a web browser.
- Easily upload files with drag and drop capabilities.
- Built-in Interactive Tutorial System to make sure your users get up and running fast.