RETECH AG attended Techtextil for first time and as a textile machine component manufacturer in the field of thermal and mechanical processing of synthetic filaments. The company presented some of its main innovations:
- Heated godet rolls for the many sided applications in spinning, suitable for highest temperature and speed ranges up to 7000 m/min, with energy saving motors and temperature efficient heating or active cooling concepts, including control units.
- Air bearing separator rolls (ABSR), in extended range of dimensions, for all highest demands in terms of high speed and long service life, even in the case of hard usage for high end technical yarns.
- Win-OLT yarn tension sensor for the complete monitoring of DTY and or spinning machines for the improvement of quality in yarn production by means of on line monitoring. The performance range includes the complete system together with the necessary software, service and spare parts, as well as single yarn tension sensors.
- The development of innovative, efficient and high quality draw machines built to the customers specification.
- Modification, conversion and upgrading are also vital topics. Integration of new technologies became essential in order to achieve sustainability in many respects including environmental protection, energy usage in combination with maintenance cost reduction and user-friendly operation.