Now more than ever, in time of crisis, people have the need to be able to work together in different places, whether in separate offices, in the home office or even across borders: this is the moment when digital working shows its full potential.
Despite having to cancel the Fashion Forum in Munich, Assyst still wants to share its experts’ knowledge of digital work. That is why the company is now holding its tried-and-tested event format virtually and will start the free online lecture series.
Assyst’s solutions enable to not only keep the day-to-day work in the clothing Industry up and running, but also advance the topic of digitization at high speed. So that your company not only copes with the crisis, but emerges stronger from it.
Programme of the free online lecture series
- Pattern Design meets Simulation – 2D & 3D Benefits
July 7 | 15:00 – 16:00
- Avatars – the New Top Models
July 9 | 13:00 – 14:00
- Automarker.com: Time, Quality, Costs – No Compromises
July 13 | 13:00 – 14:00
- Interactive Collaboration with 3D Vidya Asset Management
July 14 | 13:00 – 14:00 3D
- Integration along the Value Chain – Cooperation & Partnerships
July 16 | 15:00 – 16:00
- Digital Showroom – Virtual High-End Content Creation & Presentation
July 21 | 15:00 – 16:00