Flainox introduces the new series of garment dyeing machine NRG – “USK” Version, that features the following main characteristics:
– Low consumptions: -25% electrical power, up to -70% water, steam and chemicals.
– Drum divided in 3 compartments with special finishing.
– High-speed centrifuge hydraulically balanced.
– Eco-level: function of filling at minimum level.
– Eco-rinse function: the cooling-down water from the exchanger can be introduced in the machine to take part in the temperature reduction and start the first phase of washing.
– Industrial PC operating in Windows platform and offering remote online assistance.
– “USK” – Utility saving kit: it allows the monitoring of utilities consumption (steam, water, energy) and the bath depletion, allowing the optimization of the dyeing and washing cycle in order to reduce consumptions and impact on the environment with consequent remarkable money saving. Furthermore, the kit provides all the data to calculate the exact cost of each dyeing cycle.
– Available in the atmospheric, 105°C and high temperature/high pressure versions (135°C).
– Very high recycle possibilities: after machine disposal, most of the components can be recycled.